Public Workplace Training
"I have trained over 4,000 decision makers and managers from both public and private sectors. From this experience it is apparent to me, that organisations often put their best people into management positions, making them responsible for their organisations' most valuable asset (its people), but fail to provide them with the adequate tools and continuous training to lead them to success"
- Glen Bartlett, Director and Principal Trainer
Bartlett Workplace is a leading provider of Management Capability Training with respect to discipline matters, investigations and enterprise bargaining.
We regularly hold public training workshops in Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Adelaide. See our Events page for our next scheduled workshops.
Regular Public Management Capability Training Workshops are offered in the following areas:
How we deliver our training
Face to face interactive training workshops
- For all of our training workshops and courses, a face to face interactive workshop delivery model is the most requested by our clients.
- We recommend that no more than 20 people attend the training, but anywhere between 12 – 16 participants is the ideal number to maximise the benefits of training.
A live blackboard collaborative webinar delivery model
- If you have staff located in regional areas, but still wish to participate, we can deliver customised training via a live black- board collaborative webinar session.
- This method allows participants to connect online and interact with the trainer in real time from their own location.
- All participants will receive access to all materials required for the workshop prior to the session.
Customised online blended learning for remote locations
- We can customise tailored online blended learning that will suit all your staff, no matter where they are located.
Development of Online Training Modules
Bartlett Workplace Training also provides the development of customised online training modules for clients and e-learning providers focusing on the following areas
- HR & Employment Law
- HR Policies
- IR and Fair Work Act and Unions
- Equal Opportunity and Discrimination